Categories Menu

Posted by on Sep 19, 2013 in Academics | 0 comments

Have a complaint?

Have a complaint?

“How do I file a complaint regarding a class with the college?”

Information about how to file a complaint with the college is on the SPC website at

The procedures listed at the site first ask you to talk with a staff member: “Seek direct conflict resolution whenever possible by communicating directly with the college employee responsible for the service or area of complaint.”

If you aren’t comfortable approaching an employee directly or decide you would like to file a formal complaint, then the first step would be to fill out thisĀ form:

By completing this survey, your complaint will be properly documented and forwarded to the appropriate individual who can help you. If you would like to have more information regarding complaints, then feel free to access the site.

Follow Maria at #AskMaria.


Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *