Categories Menu

Posted by on Apr 2, 2014 in Academics | 0 comments

The University Partnership Center

The University Partnership Center

What are the Master’s programs you offer?

Dear Maria Jose,

SPC does not offer master’s degrees per se but the college has many partnerships with other institutions and you can attain bachelor’s and graduate degrees with these institutions. The program is called the University Partnership Center or (UPC) and consists of about 14 institutions and countless programs of study for both undergraduate and graduate. This program might be perfect for you so please look into it.
Follow Maria at #AskMaria


Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *